Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crossroads.

Ah, what to say, I find myself at a a month and a half from 40 years old, and I dont know what I want to do when I grow up. I have had people put into my live, that I may have (possibly) ignored or passed over the knowledge they had to offer, and I find myself looking back on some of this wisdom and where it has lead me in life. I enjoy what I do, just not where I do it anymore, I enjoy who I am, just not where I am. I may have ignored things in my life, that are possibly to late to get back, and I wonder the consequence of that. Yeah I have the happy and positive, or thought provoking little posts on my Facebook, but what is Facebook, other then an invitation into your life, that you normaly would not offer to others. I have made mistakes, and have had success, yet I wonder, what if I had done this or that. What if I had listened to this or that, at the time, rather then now, when it sort of seems to late. I know it is never to late to change your life, and make a difference to you, and who you are, but, I wonder, "What If"?. Interesting I think, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment